|Connector||Tinned copper ribbon (1 x 0,2 mm), other dimensions available on request.|
|Color||Transparent (other colors on demand)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 150 degrees Celsius|
|Length||20 m / roll|
|Specifications Met||RoHS 2011/65/EU|
- Provides excellent adherence with silicone adhesive
- High quality copper ribbon for low electrical losses
- Copper ribbon coated with tin alloy
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 150 °C
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
The Tape Solution® Tape Single Ribbon Tape is a 0,05 mm thick, premium grade electrical tape. The tape withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 150 °C.
The Single Ribbon tape is a corrosion resistant tape with a silicon adhesive that offers optimized adherence. The tape works as a carrier for the electric connector, the tin coated ribbon. It offers an easy way to apply an electrical connector with high precision. For manual or automated application. Because of the tinned coating the connector could easily be connected to other electronics with low temperature soldering. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Price upon request.